Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our movie. (TEAM ONE)

Our group's movie was about a girl who is followed by a pumpkin she carved the day before, in order to get revenge. We took the view from a different perspective: the pumpkin's. I thought our plot was interesting and could have been better if we could have filmed more. Sadly we only had limited amount of time. I think our movie could have been improved by using better camera angles and possibly a tri-pod. Our shots seemed shaky or didn't capture the entire scene as good as it could've been. As far as acting goes I thought it wasn't bad, but that is the viewers opinion. Maybe we could have used clearer actions. The contrast quality could have raised. Because our film was in black and white little things were hard to see or catch. Our set was limiting considering we could only use hallways or un-occupied spaces. Other than these minor things I thought our movie was one of the best out of the class. We had our many disagreements, but I enjoyed my group none the less. :) team one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment